1. Don’t call someone more than twice continuously. If they don’t answer, it simply means they have something more important to attend to.
2. Return money that you have borrowed even before the other person asks for it, be it Rs.1 or Rs.100. It shows your integrity & character.
3. Never order expensive dishes on the menu when someone is treating you. If possible ask them to order their choice of food for you.
4. Don’t ask awkward questions like ‘Oh so you aren’t married yet?’ Or ‘Don’t you have kids’ or ‘Why didn’t you buy a house?’ For god’s sake, it isn’t your problem.
5. Always open the door for the person behind you. It doesn’t matter if it’s a guy or a girl, young or old. You don’t become small by treating someone well.
6. If you tease someone and they don’t seem to enjoy it, stop & never do it again.
7. Praise publicly, criticize privately.
8. There’s never a reason to comment on someone’s weight. Just say, “You look fantastic.” If they want to talk about losing weight, they will.
9. When someone shows you a photo on their phone, don’t swipe left or right. You never know what’s next.
10. Treat a cleaner with the same respect that you would treat the CEO. Nobody is impressed at how rudely you can treat someone below you, but people will definitely notice if you treat them with respect.
11. Never give advice until you’re asked.
12. Do not make plans in front of those not involving.
13. When a friend/colleague offers you food, politely say no, but don’t do this after tasting or smelling it, you’re insulting them.
14. Most importantly – Mind your own business unless anything involves you directly.